Jump to navigation
Database Search Result
- Faber Poetry Library via Chadwyck-Healey (Full Text)
- A collection of some of the most influential poets of the twentieth century. The Faber list includes Ted Hughes, Seamus Heaney, T. S. Eliot and Sylvia Plath covering the seventy year history of this major publishing house.
- Facts and Comparisons E Answers
- Facts and Comparisons E Answers allows access to a complete library of drug information references: Drug Facts and Comparisons®, Drug Interaction Facts™, Drug Interaction Facts™: Herbal Supplements and Food, MedFacts: Patient information, The Review of Natural Products, A to Z Drug Facts™, Nonprescription Drug Therapy™, Off-Label Drug Facts, and Drug Identifier.
- Ferguson's Career Guidance Center via Infobase (Full Text)
- Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center is a comprehensive resource for career exploration and planning that allows users to quickly find the valuable career information they need, whether it’s industry and professions articles, school planning resources, or skills and career advice.
- Films on Demand
- Over 7,000 full-length, streaming educational videos in many academic disciplines.
- Financial Times Historical Archive via Gale (Full Text)
- The Financial Times Historical Archive, 1888-2010, is the complete searchable facsimile run of the world's most authoritative daily business newspaper. Every article and advertisement ever printed in the paper can be searched and browsed individually and page by page.
- Coverage: 1888 - 2010
- Flocabulary is an online library of hundreds of songs, videos and activities for grades K-12 created by a team of educators and hip-hop artists.
- Users will need to register from campus the first time they use this resource.
- Free Medical Journals (Full Text)
- Free and full-text of many important medical journals available online.