Jump to navigation
Database Search Result
- Making of Modern Law via Gale Cengage Learning (Full Text)
- This database provides digital images on every page of 22,000 legal treatises on US and British law published from 1800 through 1926. Full-text searching on more than 10 million pages provides researchers access to critical legal history in ways not previously possible.
- Making of Modern Law: Trials 1600-1926 via Gale Cengage Learning (Full Text)
- Based on holdings of the law libraries of Harvard and Yale, and the Library of the Bar of the City of New York, the product offers online access to these important collections.
- Mango Languages
- A language-learning software with over 70 world language courses and over 17 ESL/ELL courses, featuring an engaging user interface, voice comparison, fresh design, foreign language films, cultural anecdotes, and a user-friendly mobile app.
- Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law via Oxford University Press (Full Text)
- The Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law (MPEPIL) contains peer-reviewed articles on every aspect of public international law.
- MayoClinic.com (Full Text)
- An excellent consumer source of information. Editors of the site include over 1,200 physicians, scientists, writers and educators at the Mayo Clinic, a non-profit institution with more than 100 years of history in patient care, medical research and education. The site is an extension of the Mayo Clinic commitment to provide health education to patients and the general public.
- MD Consult via Elsevier (Full Text)
- Please use ClinicalKey instead.
Upgraded and expanded from MD Consult, this point-of-care research and "clinical insight engine" contains hundreds of Elsevier's medical books, textbooks and very current journals, Procedures Consult's procedural videos, the First Consult POC interface, additional videos and images, practice guidelines, patient handouts, and drug information from Gold Standard.
- Medical Letter, The (Full Text)
- Includes the publications: The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics and Treatment Guidelines.
- MEDLINEplus (Full Text)
- MEDLINEplus has extensive information for health professionals and consumers from the National Institutes of Health and other trusted sources on hundreds of diseases and conditions. There are also lists of hospitals and physicians, a medical encyclopedia and dictionaries, health information in Spanish, extensive information on prescription and nonprescription drugs, health information from the media, and links to thousands of clinical trials.
- MedlinePlus Drugs & Supplements
- Guide to prescription and over-the-counter medications, herbs, and supplements.
- Medscape via WebMD (Full Text)
- Free selected articles from a number of medical journals.
- Require registration with the site.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print via EBSCOhost (Full Text)
- Mental Measurements Yearbook, produced by the Buros Institute at the University of Nebraska, provides users with a comprehensive guide to over 2,000 contemporary testing instruments. Designed for an audience ranging from novice test consumers to experienced professionals, the MMY series contains information essential for a complete evaluation of test products within such diverse areas as psychology, education, business, and leadership.
- Merck Manual Home Edition
- Explains disorders, their symptoms, how they're diagnosed, and how they can be prevented or treated.
- Mergent Online (Full Text)
- Detailed company information reported by over 35,000 U.S. and International firms.
- MICROMEDEX Healthcare Series via MICROMEDEX (Full Text)
- The MICROMEDEX Healthcare Series provides a wide range of databases tailored to meet the needs of healthcare professionals, including information related to drugs, acute care, toxicology, and patient education.
- Military & Government Collection via EBSCOhost (Full Text)
- Designed to offer current news pertaining to all branches of the military, this database offers a thorough collection of military titles, trade publications, and news weeklies. Military & Government Collection includes abstracts and indexing for nearly 400 titles providing cover to cover full text for nearly 350. The database also includes full text for 245 pamphlets.
- Mintel Reports via Mintel Group (Full Text)
- Mintel offers a series of research reports covering the US and European marketplace. Each market research report combines data & analysis of the competitive landscape, market-share analysis and consumer profiles. Complex demographic issues are broken into easy-to-understand sections, explaining consumer behavior and demonstrating the structure of the market.
- MLA Directory of Periodicals via EBSCOhost
- The MLA Directory of Periodicals offers detailed information on over 5,500 journals, with 4,400 currently indexed in the International Bibliography. The detailed entries include editorial contact information, as well as frequency, circulation, subscription prices and submission guidelines.
- MLA International Bibliography via EBSCOhost
- MLA International Bibliography offers a detailed bibliography of journal articles, books and dissertations. Produced by the Modern Language Association, the electronic version of the bibliography dates back to the 1920's and contains over 2.3 million citations from more than 4,400 journals & series and 1,000 book publishers. The indexed materials coverage is international and includes almost 60 titles from J-STOR’s language and literature collection as well as links to full text.
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) via Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Full Text)
- The Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) Series is prepared by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The data in the weekly MMWR are provisional, based on weekly reports to CDC by state health departments. The reporting week concludes at close of business on Friday; compiled data on a national basis are officially released to the public on the succeeding Friday.
- Morningstar is a source for information on stocks, mutual funds, variable annuities, closed-end funds, exchange–traded funds, separate accounts, and 529 college savings plans. With operations in 16 countries, the company currently tracks more than 100,000 investment offerings worldwide.